Sunday, August 17, 2008

Here we come a visiting...

Okay, August has started out pretty busy for us! To get the birthdays out of the way, we have quite a few this month...Scott White and Kim Horn-Allen had their birthdays the same day, then we have Michael Fire and Clarita White with birthdays on the same day, then Gary Gatzke with Emily White following up at the end of the month. We also had an Anniversary in July for Chancy and Michelle Bainum, while this month of August sees Peter and Andrea White having theirs.
Those being over, Drew and I drove back to California the 2nd weekend to attend his 44th high school reunion. We drove out on Thursday and they had a few events scheduled. We bowled on Saturday afternoon with a very nice dinner and visiting that night. Then some of his friends and we met for breakfast Sunday morning. It was my second time meeting his ole high school friends. Sounds like they all enjoyed see who turns up each time they have one of these reunions. If my high school ever holds one since my 20th, I want to take Drew as he's never been to Alaska. But, we've already passed my 35th and no word. I think I'll have to do some checking.
We then drove to Flagstaff the following Saturday to meet Kim and her husband Mark, along with Jarred. Jarred is visiting again this summer for a couple weeks. We took Kellen Gatzke, his half brother with us so they could keep each other company on the drive back. So, last night Kellen stayed overnight here at out house, then this afternoon, both boys worked for a couple hours outdoors on the fence. They said they would love to earn money fixing the fence so that Molly can hopefully soon be able to run around the yarn off leash. Then, they came inside, and were ready to go to the Rec Center. And tonite Jarred is spending it at Kellen's where they plan to watch some sort of wrestling tournament on pay-per-view. I think? Oh well, they are boys, and apparently there are going to be a couple other of Kellen's friends there as well. Hey, I guess it's definitely a guy thing! lol
Well, I'm going to sign off for tonite, and let's hope I can keep this blog more up-to-date than I have so far. Wish me luck.

No comments: