Monday, March 17, 2008

Sunday, March 16th

Phew! We did it! Drew and I finished the first of the 3 bedroom floors and it only took us 7 hours! Well, we did pull up the carpet and repair the floor last weekend, so that this weekend we were able to install the wood flooring and put in the baseboards which I'd already done last weekend.
Anyways, today, we finished the hallway, the linen closet, and put in the baseboards this afternoon. So, now we have the other spare bedroom and our master bedroom, which we hope to start next weekend. Tomorrow night Drew is going to help me put my ironing table (his mother's old dresser) on rolling castors, so I can get to my design wall and finish up our kingsize bed quilt. I need to get it to the longarm machine quilter NLT next month so that she'll have time to finish it in time for the quilt show in July.
I also need to finish a few other quilts, too, for the show and for presents. One of them is a quilt for graduation for Keedan and another one for Arron. Keedan's is a triptech one I'm doing a jazz drummer, and Arron's will be one that is of a motorcycle, since he wants to go to school to learn to repair big motorcycles.
Well, tonite's blog is short as I'm tired, and I would love to figure out how to upload pictures. That may be something to learn for another day/night. So, til later...

No comments: